No products in the cart.
General terms of Sale (GTS) for online purchases on the website www.orologin.com
Orologin.com of Consulting Society Srl, street Reno, 30 00198 Rome, (“Orologin.com”) invites the user to consult the present General Terms of Sale (“GTS”) govern the purchase of products and the management of orders placed on the web site.
1.The conclusion of the contract and delivery of the products1.1 Each order placed on www.orologin.com implies the conclusion of a contract of sale. When the order has to a Product Orologin.com concludes a contract between the buyer and Orologin.com street Reno, 30 00198 Rome (“Orologin.com”).
1.2 by Clicking on the button “Buy now” the customer makes a binding order in relation to the objects contained in the virtual shopping cart. Once you have transmitted the order, Orologin.com will send within 1 hour the customer an e-mail confirmation of the order. The contract of sale is concluded between Orologin.com and the customer when he / she receives the confirmation of the order. If the customer does not receive any order confirmation within the term indicated in the present article.1.2., the relevant order shall be deemed rejected by Orologin.com and, therefore, void.
1.3 Where the goods object of the order are not available, for causes independent of the conduct of Orologin.com the latter shall promptly notify the customer. In such a case, it shall stand for Orologin.com no obligation of delivery of the ordered goods, except in the case of Orologin.com you both assumed the risk of procurement in relation to the products that comprise the order in question. In any case, if the products ordered are not available Orologin.com will without any delay to refund, in favour of the customer, of any sum already paid.
1.4 Orologin.com does not assume the responsibility of having to search for and procure from other sources the products not available. This provision shall also apply to orders for goods fungible (which describes only the type and characteristics of the products). Orologin.com is obligated only to the delivery of what is available in the office and the order to its suppliers. Orologin.com making deliveries all over the European territory. If the delivery time is expressed in working days, they are all those covered between Monday and Friday inclusive, with the express exclusion of any holidays.
2.Prices, shipping and delivery2.1 The customer is required to pay the published price on the page of the product at the time of submission of the order. The price shown is final and inclusive of VAT.
2.2 The original shipping costs are the responsibility of the end customer, except for promotions or return the product.
2.3 In order to offer the best possible service we have developed agreements in collaboration with the best couriers in order to always guarantee a quality service from order to delivery.
Shipping is Free in Italy for orders over 150 euros.
For orders below € 150, the shipping cost is € 5.99 .
For other countries shipping costs vary depending on the country of destination, you can check the shipping cost before completing the purchase inside the cart. To verify the shipping costs (all countries except Italy), just add the desired products to the cart: our system will automatically calculate the cost for your location. The shipping cost is charged to the customer, except for ongoing promotions.
Once the shipment has been made, you can monitor the shipment in real time directly online in one of the following ways:
All our items leave the warehouse with the packaging in perfect condition.
Delivery times are calculated from when the courier receives the package and are divided into the following categories (indicated on the card of each product):
* Estimated delivery times are provided on working days (weekdays). If the recipient is not present at the time of delivery, the courier will try to deliver a second time, after which the order will be kept in the courier's depots up to our notice. Delays in deliveries due to bad weather or strikes may occur in mountain or island locations. Please contact us for any change in the shipping address.
3.Payment3.1 Orologin.com accepts various methods of payment, particularly by Credit Card and Paypal. The payment methods are made available directly from the system and you cannot modify them in any way. In case you need to receive an invoice, please contact our customer service by using one of the methods of contact that you find in the “Contact us” section. The amount will be charged only when you will be concluded the purchase. If you return the goods, the amount will be credited back to the same card with which you made the purchase, or on the current account attached to it, depending on the settings of your bank. Your data will be transferred safely through the SSL protocol. Remember that the data for the invoice must coincide with those inserted in the billing address in your account Orologin.com. Note that Orologin.com only accepts payments from bank accounts inside the European Union (EU) and that the customer is responsible for all costs associated with the transaction.
3.2 In the case of a purchase made with the credit card, the debiting occurs at the time of shipment of the order.
3.3 The purchaser agrees to receive invoices and credits in electronic format exclusively.
4.Use of promotional offers4.1 The coupon cannot be bought, are offered by Orologin.com in the context of promotional campaigns and can be used for a limited period of validity.
4.2 The coupon can be used only once in relation to a single order, within the validity period specified. It is possible to purchase some of these products is excluded the possibility to use the coupon. The coupon may not be used for the purchase of gift vouchers. It is possible that the use of a promotional offer is subject to a minimum amount of expenditure.
4.3 The value of the products purchased must be equal to or greater than the value of the voucher promotional. If the amount of the promo is not sufficient to cover the value of the ordered products, the difference can be paid by any of the methods of payment referred to in par.3. The coupon is not redeemable in cash. The coupon will not be refunded if the buyer decides to return in part or totally the products ordered.
4.4 The coupon can only be used if the order is finalized, may not be used retroactively and cannot be transferred to third parties. Unless otherwise provided by Orologin.com it is not possible to combine different coupon for the same order.
5. Right of withdrawal for the Products Orologin.comThe customer has the right to cancel any order that relates to the Products Orologin.com within 14 days from the date of Purchase, without giving any reason, and with any declaration, as long as explicit, delivered to Orologin.com. The withdrawal requests must be received at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 14 days of receipt of the goods, reimbursement of the purchase costs incurred by the customer will be issued.
6. Information about the right of return
We guarantee that the products are free from defects, fully functional and complete with boxes and guarantees.
You can make a return within 14 days of the calendar.
All products must be returned in the same condition as you received them, complete with box, booklet, warranty. Under no circumstances will you accept used or incomplete products.
In the event that you find a defect in the products, you must provide us with information as soon as possible, attaching any photos of defects found to the email address email@example.com within 48 hours from the receipt of the goods (the delivery date is binding).
How to make a return
1 - Access the "ORDERS" section CLICKING HERE .
2 - Regarding the order you want to return, click on "Details" and select the product to be returned. Then in the "Return merchandise" section, write down the reason in detail and click on "Ask for a refund".
3 - From the "Product Return" section you can follow the status of the return, as soon as you enter the data the status is on "Waiting for confirmation" as the status is changed from the administrative department on " Waiting for the package "it will be possible to download the" Return Bill "which contains the data to send back the product. Any change of status made by the administration will be reported to the customer by email.
The return shipment will be charged to the customer and any customs fees (All European countries except Italy) will be withheld from the refund. You will be reimbursed for the cost of the returned item net of discounts and initial shipping costs, less collection costs. The gift box or gift kit will not be refunded under any circumstances.
7. RefundsInvoices will be issued solely in electronic format. The mode of refund depends on the mode of payment chosen at the time of the order:
Once the goods arrive in our offices, and after checking it, we will add the amount to the current account of the customer, after to have generated a "credit Note". For more information please do not hesitate to contact us on our chat or e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.Customer ServiceFor any question please visit our contact us page.
9. Warranty of the product9.1 To Offer the maximum quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. All items have a warranty of two years from the date of delivery. All products sold by Orologin.com are products of the best brands and are supplied complete with official guarantees. According to the law, all the products are covered versus the consumer by a warranty of 24 months. This warranty, according to european law must be provided by the manufacturer (in the case of products of european manufacture) or the importer (in the case of products from extra-european). The addresses of the national Service Centers are usually always indicated on the guarantee the same. In case you have problems, we are always available to help you, but in no case Orologin.com may be required to provide additional collateral or replacement of those supplied by the Official Service.
What is not included in the warranty?
The warranty will be void:
10. Applicable law10.1 These CONDITIONS of sale and the contracts of sale are governed by Italian law and in the light of this should be interpreted. 10.2 For any dispute that may arise in connection to the GTS and/or the sale and purchase agreements customers will be able to activate a procedure of settlement of disputes in conformity with the requirements referred to in art. 141 and following of the Consumer Code. In the event that the Customer is active the above steps Orologin.com ensures their participation in an attempt amicable settlement that the user will be able to promote in front of RisolviOnline, an independent institution provided by the Chamber of Arbitration of Milan Chamber of Commerce.
10.3 The Client also has the right to avail himself of the procedure of dispute resolution available online on http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ our best regards, Orologin.com Consulting Society Srl, street Reno, 30 00198 Rome, registered Company at the Chamber of Commerce of Rome, Chap. Stock I. paid 10,000 euros - R. E. A. 1557413 - P. IVA e C. F 14950241001.