It is possible to pay orders with Credit Card and Paypal.
The payment methods are made available directly from the system and you cannot modify them in any way.
In case you need to receive an invoice, please contact our customer service by using one of the methods of contact that you find at the bottom of this page.
Remember that the data for the invoice must coincide with those inserted in the billing address in your account Orologin.com.
You can use your credit card Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Visa and all major credit cards and prepaid cards. At the time of payment you may be directed to the page of your bank for payment processing.
For customers already enabled to Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code.
- On the web page of your bank you will be asked to confirm the amount with a personal PIN.
- After the bank has verified the PIN inserted, you will get the payment confirmation of the order made on orologin.com.
For customers who are not yet enabled to Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code.
- In this case you will need a single registration at the bank that issued your card for all future purchases.
- On the web page of your bank you will be asked to identify yourself with the security questions you previously set.
- Finally, you will be asked to set up a new PIN and a welcome message for future uses.
- The next step takes place with the same modalities of the customers already enabled.
The amount will be charged only when you will be concluded the purchase.
If you return the goods, the amount will be credited back to the same card with which you made the purchase, or on the current account attached to it, depending on the settings of your bank.
Your data will be transferred safely through the SSL protocol.
Secure transfer of data
- Orologin.com using the protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect your sensitive data such as passwords.
- Thanks to this protocol, the information is encrypted and protected from any type of possible attack.
- The SSL protocol is used by some of the most important operators active on the Internet, including PayPal.
- During the phases in which they are transmitted sensitive data – login or payment, for example – will appear a padlock icon or a symbol that resembles a point of the browser, which indicates that the data are transmitted through a secure protocol.
- If you can't find the symbol, check the documentation of your browser.
- In the address bar will also appear something similar to https://www.orologin.com/... – “https://” indicates that the connection is traveling over SSL protocol.
Once I arrived at the step "Payment" click on Paypal.
If you already have a PayPal account, identified by your e-mail and password and confirm the payment.
If you do not have a PayPal account, you can create a new one using your credit/debit card. In this case, just select the card type, fill in the required data and confirm the payment.